The health and safety of our staff, guests and exhibitors is top priority. Therefore, we will continue to implement any safety precautions required by Austin Public Health, Travis County Public Health, and recommended by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention as well as our venue, Austin Convention Center. The Austin Auto Show will monitor as recommendations may change. Please refer back to this page and our social media outlets for updates.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- We encourage you to monitor your own health before you arrive using these guidelines.
- We encourage you to purchase tickets through the website prior to the event to minimize lines.
- As of August 12, 2021 it is required to wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times while in or on City of Austin property, including the Austin Convention Center, except when eating or drinking in designated areas.
- We encourage maintaining social distancing at least 6 ft from others not in your group.
- Wash your hands with soap and water regularly and use the hand sanitizing stations available throughout the event.
COVID-19 is a contagious disease that can lead to illness and death. While the Austin Convention Center and the Austin Auto Show have taken enhanced health and safety measures as recommended by the CDC, an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists regardless of precautions taken in any public place, including the Austin Convention Center. In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and for everyone’s safety, you must comply with posted instructions and government orders related to COVID-19 while at the Austin Convention Center and the Austin Auto Show. By purchasing tickets to and or attending the Austin Auto Show, you and any guests voluntarily assume all risk related to COVID-19 and or mutations thereof and agree to release, waive and discharge The Austin Auto Show, the Austin Automobile Dealers Association, Travis County, the City of Austin and the Austin Convention Center and their affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors and licensees from any and all liability, loss, claim or demand arising from or related to exposure to or contraction of a communicable disease, including, but not limited to COVID-19.