Show Dates & Hours
June 30 - July 2, 2023
Friday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday: 10:00am – 6:00pm
Austin Convention Center
500 East Cesar Chavez St.
Austin, TX 78701
Concessions will be available for purchase by credit or debit card payment only.
- The scooters are indoor use scooters only and cannot be taken out of the building.
- Housed at the Business Center between Exhibit Halls 2 & 3
- Requests/Reservations are due 30-days prior to event.
- Current Rate: $45/1Day, $80/2Day, $120/3Day, $160/4Day (Credit only)
- Rental requires a $50 deposit, which is refunded once scooter is returned/undamaged. (Credit only)
- A Rental Agreement & Waiver Form and payment is required at time of rental.
- Contact Logan Murphy to reserve your mobility scooter.
The Austin Convention Center has two Parking Garages:
2nd Street Garage-201 East 2nd Street, Austin, TX 78701. Entrances on Brazos and San Jacinto streets.
5th Street Garage- 601 East 5th Street, Austin, TX 78701. Entrance on 5th Street, between Red River and Sabine streets.
Parking cost is the “Pay on exit method”. Credit cards are the ONLY form of payment available.
- 0-30 minutes: Free
- 30 minutes-3 hours: $5.00
- 3-9 hours: $10.00
- 9-12 hours: $15.00
- Additional Hour: $3.00
- 24-hour maximum charge: $48.00
- Lost ticket: $60.00
- Rates reset every 24 hours.
- On Fridays & Saturdays from 4:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. at the 5th Street garage, $10 on entry.
Parking Garages Hours of Operation:
Sun. – Thurs.: 6:30 am – 9:30 pm / Fri. & Sat.: 6:30 am – 2:00 am
There are 124 bicycle racks secured to the sidewalks or pavements around the exterior of the Austin Convention Center building. Most racks are located along 4th Street, between Red River and Trinity. Along 4th street, there are 52 individual stands with cables and another 33 u-shaped steel tubes for 66 bikes. A tire stand rack for six bikes is located near the Administrative Offices along Cesar Chavez. There are no racks at the parking garages.